PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
You are not required to provide any personal information in order to obtain general access to this site. However, in order to access certain services and features of this site, we may require you to provide personal information, such as your name and e-mail address. For example, we will collect certain personal information when you contact us via the Contact Us form.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please note that we will not share your personal information with any third parties for direct marketing purposes. Any information supplied to us via the online Contact Us page or via email will only be used for the purpose of progressing your enquiry or request.
We reserve the right to disclose user information when required to do so by law, or when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of such information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This site may contain links to other sites that take you outside this site. Outside sites are beyond our control and are governed by their own privacy policies, which may differ significantly from our own. Please do not assume that the privacy afforded to you by this site is also afforded to you by sites that have links to our own.
Aggregate Information – from time to time we may collect general, statistical, non-personal information about the use of this site, such as how many visitors visit a particular page and which browsers are being used to view the site. We collect this information via technologies such as ‘cookies’ and ‘IP addresses’. We may use this data to understand how our site is performing and to make improvements to enhance the visitor experience. This aggregated data does not personally identify you or any other users of this site.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
The cookies used on our website have been categorised based on information provided by the International Chamber of Commerce UK Cookie Guide. Please note that some cookies used on our website may be set by third-parties.
- Session Cookies – These types of cookies are created temporarily, allowing us to link to your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when you open your browser window and ends when you close it.
- Persistent Cookies – These types of cookies remain on your device for a specified period of time, becoming active each time you visit our website.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential for using our website, enabling the services that you have specifically requested when consenting to use our website. These cookies will be used for basic functions such as remembering your previous actions when navigating our website during a single session.
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect aggregated information about how our visitors use our website. This enables us to improve the functionality of our site and monitor its efficiency.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies allow us to remember your preferences to provide a more personal browsing experience. These cookies may also be used to deliver specific website functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies – These cookies enable effective delivery of adverts relevant to you. These types of cookies are usually set by the third-parties who provide the advertising, therefore, we have no control over and cannot be held responsible for the use of any data collected.
GUIDANCE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 16
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16 on this site. If you are under 16, please do not provide any personal information to us.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Policy at any time and will not specifically notify you of any changes. With this in mind, we recommend that you periodically check the Policy for any changes.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss of, misuse of or unauthorised access to data. We take this responsibility very seriously and make every effort to ensure your personal information is secure. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% safe. With this in mind, whilst we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for its theft, disclosure or subsequent misuse.