As a Private Equity fund, you are investing hundreds of millions of Pounds into exciting UK and overseas companies, with ESG becoming a key component of your ESG strategy.
Your Limited Partner funders are wanting to know that you are deploying your funds responsibly, considering ESG factors at the Due Diligence (DD) stage, tracking the ESG performance of portfolio companies, providing ESG support / guidance to each portfolio company and gathering ESG metrics.
Sustainable Advantage helps a large number of UK and International PE funds from VC’s through to mid-market and large funds. We perform the following value added services:
- ESG Due-Diligence including 100 day ESG plan
- Portfolio company ESG evaluation (60 ESG areas evaluated, each scored 0-4) with an overall score out of 100
- Ongoing portfolio company support – Net Zero, ESG Impact Reports, Policy Creation, Bid Support, Employee Engagement and much more
- Pre-exit portfolio company ESG review to maximise shareholder value
- Gathering of portfolio company ESG metrics to satisfy all LP requests, SFDR requirements, UNPRI and more